Sunday, November 2, 2014

New Blogs! :)

Everyone has done an excellent job getting set up on Blogger and I was happy to see how many of you quickly finished the first two assignments for the week before the deadline.  Throughout the week as I have done, I will continue to update our class blog list and post grades for work as soon as possible. 5 Points for each assignment will be deducted for those that do not send me their blog and blog post before Midnight 11-3-14, allowing an extra day for the first week. I have yet to hear anyone struggling with the assignment. If I do not see questions or responses, I have no way of knowing what problems the class may be encountering.

If you do have questions feel free to email me.

John Macomber
"Mr. Mac"
jmacombe@brandman.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment