Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 1 - Welcome & Introduction



Hello students and welcome to my LBSU 302 blog research blog post. My name is John Macomber and I am a professional librarian, with a wife and two kids, with another kid, a boy on the way the end of November. 

I have a Master's in Library and Information Science is from San Jose State University and I am on the last class before my dissertation for my Doctorate in Educational Leadership from Capella University.

I have taught for Brandman University for over a year as a hybrid instructor. This is my first course as an online only instructor.

In your blog posts I should see: a 4-5 sentence introduction of yourself that provides the following information:
• Your major
• How long you have attended Brandman University
• Your career aspirations


Then include 5 or more sentences about how feel you can become a better scholarly researcher and user of information. Make sure you follow the instructions for this blog assignment carefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment